I love my craft and I believe its important to be backed and to be continually educated and supported by the only photography governing body in Australia, that is, the AIPP (the Australian Institute of Professional Photography) You might be asking what an accredited photographer is and what it means to you at this point? An Accredited Professional Photographer is a photographer, who doesn't just claim to be a "professional" but earns that title by successfully completing the rigorous AIPP accreditation process.
The photography industry is continually growing and by choosing an AIPP accredited professional you know that you are choosing a competent and capable professional. By choosing an AIPP accredited photographer basically means that:
- You are working with a professional whose status has been formally validated and recognised.
- You are working with a professional who you can trust.
- You are working with a professional whose creativity is constantly pushed and developed.
- You are working with a professional who is a member of the only recognised professional imaging membership body in Australia.
- You are working with a professional who adheres to OUR required level of service and quality, a standard we set, regardless of the standards the professional sets for themselves.
- You are working with a professional who has been through our accreditation process.
- You are working with a professional who is bound by our Code of Professional Practice.
Your photographer is one of the most important decisions to make for your wedding day. Don’t leave it to chance. Once your day is passed and the memories start to fade, what we capture is all you have left to remember one of the most important days of your life.
For more on the AIPP and what it means you can go to the website www.aipp.com.au
Nikki Burke Photography (AIPP)